Friday 29 April 2011

girl meets boy

Two weeks on from child numbers two's birth I thought I'd better write about how the older child has reacted.

The reason I gave it a while (apart from laziness) is that there hasn't been much to report.

Her maternal grandfather and partner brought AG to the hospital to meet TC, my parents were already there, she simply walked up-to TC, said hello, donated her woolen blue elephant toy to him and gave him a kiss and a hug.

She then preceded afterwards to point out and name his various limbs and organs, it was all very cute (even though she was worryingly close when pointing out his eyes).

She is really very caring to toward him, he gets lots of hugs and kisses, and is constantly re-presented with his elephant and he's on of her first visits whenever she wakes up.

From a writing perspective it'd be useful to have something more dramatic to work with but from a parenting point of view, I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment