Friday 1 January 2010

christmas 09

I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face.

Life is great, Alice's “Auntie G”  arrived Okay, we've had a lovely Christmas in the new house, lots of guests and lots of fun.

We had one minor mishap when CK mum due to a miscommunication turned up in the the snow when we were out, luckily a couple over the road took her in and fed her mince-pies till I arrived!

The house is working really great for us and the trains at the back are no trouble at all, the other day the famous “Orient express” went by pulled by the famous steam train the “Flying Scotsman”.

We are also looking forward to the new year as  AG's swimming lesson's are booked in, she entered the world swimming and will start the year doing the same!

I have a lovely partner, family and daughter, and so far I'm handling being father okay (even if I do say so myself).

Happy, happy, happy

No comments:

Post a Comment