Thursday 22 October 2009

secret signals

Here's the thing, before you start learning about babies you assume the only signal the capable of is crying, it turns out it is more complicated than that.

Crying whilst wiggling legs - change my nappy
panting like a dog - I'm too hot
making a face like a little bird pleading for a worm - feed me

just when you think you are getting the hang of it, though it gets more confusing, you see it seems just like us adults, when she's overtired she gets the munchies even though she's not really hungry.

so when the poor mite was trying ever hour to tell us she wanted to sleep we were responding by shovelling milk into her, whilst at the same time getting exasperated she was feeding so much!

Though I have a lot to learn, I wouldn't change it for the world

No comments:

Post a Comment